Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Christmas Rose Novena

I have always wanted to add this to our Advent prayers and always remember too late so I am glad I was able to remember to add it here before time (for my own memory and I will add it to my list for next year.
MYSTICAL ROSE NOVENA

Remember, O Gracious Little Rose Queen, your promise to spend your heaven in doing good on earth and even, if necessary, to come down to help those who ask your aid. If it is God's Holy Will, and my dispositions are pleasing to Him by their honesty and true desire for goodness, keep your promise to shower roses and send me some visible sign of your heavenly friendship for me and for those I love. In memory of the great interior enlightenment you received on a certain Christmas of your early life, ask God for a "Christmas Rose" for me in these my urgent needs, that I may experience an increase in faith, hope and confidence. (Meditate, here upon your petitions so that St. Therese can understand why your are asking her to assist you.) I desire to know and to accept real objective truth about life and death. Give me assurance that you understand and will remain my heavenly friend, so that one day we may be together with God. Keep your promise to give some answer! Amen.

St. Therese of Lisieux ~ Pray for us!

Blessings,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely prayer, Gae, tank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Gae,
I have noticed that when I open your home page lately my entire internet closes up. Not sure why... thought I should tell you in case some others are having the same problem. I found the only way I can get to your blog is through single posts from my google reader... I wish I could give you more of a clue!! But it happened on both my computers.

Gae said...

Dear Amy Caroline,
I have no idea why that might be happening. If you have any ideas please let me know.
Does any one else have this problem?
Blessings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...