In today’s busy and aggressive society mothers at home are not given much encouragement to be committed to their role in being home.
In my weekly 'Hearts for Home' post I am encouraging myself and others to commit to thinking about what 4-6 things we can do each week to bring our thoughts, prayers and actions to keeping our 'Hearts for Home'.
I am praying that a spirit of gentleness, generosity in thoughts and time along with loveliness and grace would lead us to be all that God wants us to be.
I pray also that each person involved in 'Hearts for Home' would also pray for any others involved as well.
May you be blessed by this initiative. I pray it brings you and your family many blessings.
So each week list 4-6 things you will commit to that will keep your "Hearts for Home'.
Please leave a you name and a link to your blog (if you don't have one just leave your list in the comment box)and perhaps a comment so we can all see and encourage each other.
If you would like, add the 'Hearts for Home' logo to your side bar as a reminder of your goals.
God Bless you this week.
♥ Please leave a link to your Hearts for Home Edition on the Mister Linky at the end of the post, so we can all come and visit.
I would also appreciate you linking back here too.☺ ♥ ♥
I also have decided I need to print out my list so I can constantly refer to it and therefore keep it in my mind. I also need to have it put up where I can see it constantly.
My list for the 16th March is ♥ ♥
1. Think about each family member and re-write the payers I say for each of them taking into account where they are at the moment, spiritually and physically, and the goals they have for themselves.
2. Continue on with the NEW, IMPROVED daily schedule and hope we can see some results in the way we are able to achieve some rhythm in our daily life.
3. Being thankful for the gift of Home, a Husband who loves us and children who are precious.
Thankful that Stephen can come home again for the weekend. I can't believe he is coming so soon again.
4. Spend more time with Arwen on her rolling, crawling etc and continue Moran's sensory Programme.
5. Continue to read~ The Spear -Louis de Wohl for my Lenten reading.
This is a really great and enjoyable read I highly recommend it.
6. To celebrate the Saint Feast days we have this week without stressing about the planning stages.
- Keeper of the Hearth
- Feasts of Jesus
- Feasts of Mary
- Midnight Feast
- 12 Days of Christmas
- Stir Up Sunday
- Madi Gras
- Shrove Tuesday
- Ash Wednesday
- Palm Sunday
- Holy Week
- Good Friday
- Ascension Day
- All Saints/All Souls
- Christ the King
- Stations of the Cross
- Liturgical Year
- Feminine Arts