Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Simple Womans Daybook March 23rd


A Simple Woman's Daybook
March 23rd

Be sure to stop over at Peggys and check out this weeks
Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside My Window ...
It's still dark as daylight saving comes to an end soon. The birds make their wake up noises.

***
I am listening to...
Bird calls and a baby breathing quietly and older children planning various activities for the day.


***
To Live the Liturgy...
Planning Feast of the Annunciation of our Lord to the Blessed Virgin Mary.
Rosary Daily. Lenten sacrifices.

***
To Breathe Deeply...
Take one day at a time and try not to be discouraged about our situation.

***
Towards rhythm and beauty ...
Work on my own spirit of thankfulness and joy and help the children to work on this as well, with my example to help them.

***
I am thankful for ...
I hardworking and sacrificial Husband, loving and helpful children, and a precious baby girl.

***
From the kitchen ...
Porridge,Wheat-Bix, toast, chocolate milk and coffee.

***
I am wearing ...
Blue skirt and light blue blouse with zip up brown boots and socks.

***
I am creating ...
Easter items for Easter Baskets and the Easter table as children wake up on Easter morning.

***
On my iPod...
Rangers Apprentice: The Oakleaf Bearers as I express throughout the day.

***
Towards a real education ...
Read Lent and Easter books. Finish painting and dying eggs. Make Easter cards with children for everyone.

***
Bringing beauty to my home ...
Keep everything tidy and neat. Cleaning out old clothes as we buy and make some new ones.

***
I am reading ...
For Lent--
For me:
The book of Proverbs.
And for relaxation Rangers Apprentice: Eric's Ransom.
For the children:
Various books from Lenten Basket and lots of Star Wars Chapter books

***
I am hoping ...
WE can SELL our house before Easter and be reunited as a family once more.

***
Around the house ...
Maintaining the same old jobs and cooking to help keep rhythms.


***
One of my favorite things ...
Firelight and candlelight and family gathered around the fire listening to Daddy read the current read aloud.

***
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...
Take Arwen to Osteopath today.Feast day Preparations. Work on Easter things. Read to little ones. Maybe get to Friday Mass Again.

***
Here is a picture thought I am sharing...



Yet another Tea Party. An everyday occurrence

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

An "Easter Table" sounds so enchanting! I love holidays! :)

Erin said...

Can my Jelly Bean come for a tea party? She loes tea parties.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...