Thursday, June 11, 2009

Catholic New Media Awards



Voting has started at the Catholic New Media Awards.

What an exciting time for all involved, including me.

I am honoured and humbled to have Cherished Hearts at Home nominated in the Best New Blog category.

Since starting my Blog in April I have so enjoyed sharing some of the events in our family life as well as the absolute joy I have in my role as a wife and mother. My goal has always been to be an encouragement for others, just I have received encouragement by visiting the blogs I visit. I pray I am being successful in this endeavour.

Some of the blogs I do receive encouragement and joy from in visiting have been nominated for awards as well. I pray you would visit them as well. I am sure many of them are known to you already and you are voting for them too, but here is my plug for them as well.

The choices are:

Peoples Choice Award

These two are in so many choices and yet are two of my favourites.
Shower of Roses
In the Heart of My Home

Best Blog By a Woman
Under Her Starry Mantle Anne is a dear friend with so much to offer and so very talented and wise in many areas.
Enjoy the Journey Marilyn seems so wise and knowing , I am always blessed by visiting her.
Shower of Roses
In the Heart of My Home
A Maiden's Wreath This is such a welcome blog, my girls and I have loved visiting for a long time now. A great outreach to young girls especially.

Best Group Blog
Catholic Cuisine A lovely liturgical blog with information about the feast day as well as wonderful recipes.
O Night Divine A Wonderful Advent Blog. I go here here every year for inspiration>

Faith and Family Live I am relatively new to this one but it has heaps of information to be used in the home.

Best Written Blog
Shower of Roses
A Maiden's Wreath: For Young Catholic Ladies
In the Heart of My Home

Most Spiritual Blog
In the Heart of My Home
Shower of Roses
Danielle Bean I can really relate to Danielle in her role as a wife and mother. I do enjoy her blog.

Most Informative Blog
Starry Sky Ranch I have long been an admirer of Kim's blog. She seems to inspire without trying.
Shower of Roses
Faith and Family Live

Most Entertaining Blog
Faith and Family Live
Shower of Roses

Best Overall Catholic Website:
Faith Filled Days
This is put together by my very dear friend Erin, who has created a 'one stop shop' for all your Liturgical resources. It is well worth the time to look. You won't regret it.

These are my favourite choices and some are in more than one category so I'll probably divide up the spoils.

Enjoy your voting.

Blessings,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...