Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Birthday Wish List

Honey, Here's My Birthday Wish List
These are the books and things I have been WISHING I had for some time now.
Some are school related, some are seasonal related and some are mother time.

Just pick and choose

I do have another Educational Items list and Waldorf Maths books.....if you are interested♥♥

From Nova Naturals:
Seasonal Postcard Set
Fairy Tales Postcard Set

From Book Depository:
Mommmy Teach me
Mommy teach me to read
Creative play for your baby
Creative play for your toddler
Waldorf education
Sweet needle felts
Creative felt
A Waldorf Doll Nativity
Puppet Theatre
Mother Earths ABC
When the root children wake up
A Homemade Life

From Amzon :
Colouring with block crayons
Learning about the world through Modelling- Arthur Auer

From A little Flower Garden:
Coloring with Block Crayons DVD set
#31 Ebook & Download Sampler

♥♥♥ & xxx

1 comment:

Lerin said...

Happy Birthday! :) Thank you for stopping by my blog on Friday. I really admire you and hope that someday, I can be the Mommy to as many as you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...