In today’s busy and aggressive society mothers at home are not given much encouragement to be committed to their role in being home.
In my weekly 'Hearts for Home' post I am encouraging myself and others to commit to thinking about what 4-6 things we can do each week to bring our thoughts, prayers and actions to keeping our 'Hearts for Home'.
I am praying that a spirit of gentleness, generosity in thoughts and time along with loveliness and grace would lead us to be all that God wants us to be.
I pray also that each person involved in 'Hearts for Home' would also pray for any others involved as well.
May you be blessed by this initiative. I pray it brings you and your family many blessings.
So each week list 4-6 things you will commit to that will keep your "Hearts for Home'.
Please leave a you name and a link to your blog (if you don't have one just leave your list in the comment box)and perhaps a comment so we can all see and encourage each other.
If you would like, add the 'Hearts for Home' logo to your side bar as a reminder of your goals.
God Bless you this week.
♥I finally worked out Mister Linky: So please leave a link to your Hearts for Home Edition so we can all come and visit.☺♥
I also have decided I need to print out my list so I can constantly refer to it and therefore keep it in my mind. I also need to have it put up where I can see it constantly.
My list for 23rd June is ♥♥
1. To be committed to making our night time bible reading, family read aloud and rosary happen.
2.To have my gentle and patient voice even when I am stressed and tired.
3. Look for ways to increase a sense of peace and calm and loveliness in our home, so we can have a home that is a haven for all who live here.
4. When someone needs correction or doesn't do something the right way to be patient when helping them achieve the right outcome.
5. To do the craft activities with the children that are planned for the week. To continue reading a read aloud over lunch.
6. To stop what I am doing, then look and listen with my complete attention to the person talking to me.
- Keeper of the Hearth
- Feasts of Jesus
- Feasts of Mary
- Midnight Feast
- 12 Days of Christmas
- Stir Up Sunday
- Madi Gras
- Shrove Tuesday
- Ash Wednesday
- Palm Sunday
- Holy Week
- Good Friday
- Ascension Day
- All Saints/All Souls
- Christ the King
- Stations of the Cross
- Liturgical Year
- Feminine Arts