I decided I liked the idea of listing 7 things form the week that just happened and did not necessarily need to blog a whole post on. This week I am just being a bit Random in my thoughts because well it has been very random.
So for my 7 Quick takes this week:
1. We finally got around to Hand painting and Dying silks, cotton and muslin. (Even though there was a heap of folding up to be done.) These would make lovely Christmas presents we decided from the little ones especially. every one who participated had a lovely time.
Don't even imagine the spilt dye will you?
2. The girls and I finally had a brainstorming session on what we actually want to achieve by doing "Orchard House Circle" and how we are going to set this up. We listed books to use and plans on how the time will be spent each week. It is still "loose" enough that we aren't doing detailed plans but organised enough that we know what we are doing and the goals and activities we want to cover. Soon I hope to have the plans posted.
3. Most of us learnt the words to "A Dream is a wish your Heart Makes" this week.
4. I have decided it is difficult to NOT rely on the older children with Stephen away. So when the older Boys have time pressure and deadlines on assignments I miss their input. Perhaps if THEIR time management was a little more organised it would be a little easier. What do you think boys?
5. I have some many plans I am trying to organise (time management----for me) that I wonder why NO ONE has thought to increase the amount of hours in the day so I can get through all I want to.
On time management I would dearly love to spend the time on planning healthy and Cheap meals for Spring that are DIFFERENT from what we normally have.
6. During the week I usually get a couple of smaller people who came into our bed for some comfort and care during the night. One night I had one of the not very little ones come in after a bad dream.
It was so lovely when we got up together and he stayed with me and had breaky with me. He said he was" so happy because he loved having a snuggle with me during the night" and he was so joyous in this small amount of care I felt very blessed. He also said "Can I be your bestest Buddy today, Please?" Of course my answer was yes and he spent most of the day by my side.
Truly children are a blessing....always.
Thank you my sweet son ♥ for a lovely day.
7. We are so enjoying little Arwen. A baby is such a blessing ♥ to everyone in this household. We are loving how she really chats with us now. How she can sit up and actually play with her toys for periods of time. She has also actually finished her little bit of solids I have given her the last couple of days. WE so love spending time with her.
Well that is my 7 Quick Takes Friday for this week. For more entries hosted by Jennifer visit Conversion Diary I am sure you will not be disappointed.
- Keeper of the Hearth
- Feasts of Jesus
- Feasts of Mary
- Midnight Feast
- 12 Days of Christmas
- Stir Up Sunday
- Madi Gras
- Shrove Tuesday
- Ash Wednesday
- Palm Sunday
- Holy Week
- Good Friday
- Ascension Day
- All Saints/All Souls
- Christ the King
- Stations of the Cross
- Liturgical Year
- Feminine Arts