Sunday, September 13, 2009

Treasured Moments 5


My dear friend Erin is hosting this new weekly theme for us to share in. Why not join in?????

From Erin--
Do you find yourself falling into a pattern of daily grind, skipping the 'fun' activities because you don't have time or lack energy?

Do creative arts, nature walks, drama, read alouds or spontaneous acts seem only a distant dream in your life?

Yet these Treasured Momentst> shared with loved ones uplift us, nurture our soul, remind us of the beauty and joy in our lives.

We want Treasured Moments for ourselves, for our children, for our families but how can we make it happen?

... Commitment ... Encouragement ... Support ... Ideas ... Plans.

I invite you to join us every Saturday and share your plans and ideas, your targets and goals and your stories ... your 'Treasured Moments'. In this way we may inspire one another, encourage ourselves and start achieving our dreams.

Well this week really has been a challenge with the children all quite sick but here a coup;e to share:

1. I have treasured how much joy our children bring into my life. Just being with them and talking with them is brings so many treasured moments.

2. I have treasured how well the children have pulled together to get things done this week. Whoever has not been too sick has taken over and helped to get basic things done to keep the home functioning.

3. I have treasured the joy we found in a Spring Morning together.

4. I treasure the one Morning we were able to do the Alphabet Path together and the eating of those delicious "A" Apple Pies.

5. I have treasure encouraging notes form people concerned for our family.

6. I treasured making Salad with Myffy today as she was feeling a bit better.

7. I have treasured reading picture books to the children when they have asked ad they have felt well enough.

8. I have treasured giving Moran cuddles as she has wanted them. I find it harder with her with her more demanding behaviour and so I made a special effort this week and feel blessed by that time together.

9. I have especially treasured my sick children and the ability to care and cuddle and reassure them and to have them rely on me, even in the middle of the night.

So that is all I have to share this week in Treasured Moments Don't forget to visit Erin for more Treasured Moments

Blessings,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...