Monday, September 28, 2009

Treasured Moments 7--Very Late Edition


My dear friend Erin is hosting this new weekly theme for us to share in. Why not join in?????

From Erin--
Do you find yourself falling into a pattern of daily grind, skipping the 'fun' activities because you don't have time or lack energy?

Do creative arts, nature walks, drama, read alouds or spontaneous acts seem only a distant dream in your life?

Yet these Treasured Momentst> shared with loved ones uplift us, nurture our soul, remind us of the beauty and joy in our lives.

We want Treasured Moments for ourselves, for our children, for our families but how can we make it happen?

... Commitment ... Encouragement ... Support ... Ideas ... Plans.

I invite you to join us every Saturday and share your plans and ideas, your targets and goals and your stories ... your 'Treasured Moments'. In this way we may inspire one another, encourage ourselves and start achieving our dreams.

Well this week really has been a challenge with the children all quite sick but here a coup;e to share:

1. We actually hand painted dyed some silks, cotton and muslin together. We have been wanting to do this for some time. We took some great photos and i am planning on doing a tutorial on this.

2. I had a lovely cuddle in with my little Moran after her having another seizure. at times like this it just makes me appreciate and treasure the gift of our children.

3. I read a fair stack of books to our little ones this week.

4. As we try to re implement our day routine based around prayer. I was happy to see that the children were the ones reminding me "it is time to pray the......" After all our Faith is a treasure and seeing Little ones take it on is so special.

5. Just being together with the children living and learning even in the not very interesting and fruitful weeks (like last week) is always a treasure to me. Apart from spending time with my Honey there is no-one else I would rather be with.

So that is all I have to share this week in Treasured Moments Don't forget to visit Erin for more Treasured Moments

Blessings,

1 comment:

Erin said...

Our life with our children is indeed a treasure:)
A whole stack of books? Well done.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...