Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hearts For Home ♥ ♥ 9th March

In today’s busy and aggressive society mothers at home are not given much encouragement to be committed to their role in being home.

In my weekly 'Hearts for Home' post I am encouraging myself and others to commit to thinking about what 4-6 things we can do each week to bring our thoughts, prayers and actions to keeping our 'Hearts for Home'.

I am praying that a spirit of gentleness, generosity in thoughts and time along with loveliness and grace would lead us to be all that God wants us to be.

I pray also that each person involved in 'Hearts for Home' would also pray for any others involved as well.

May you be blessed by this initiative. I pray it brings you and your family many blessings.

So each week list 4-6 things you will commit to that will keep your "Hearts for Home'.
Please leave a you name and a link to your blog (if you don't have one just leave your list in the comment box)and perhaps a comment so we can all see and encourage each other.

If you would like, add the 'Hearts for Home' logo to your side bar as a reminder of your goals.
God Bless you this week.

♥ Please leave a link to your Hearts for Home Edition on the Mister Linky at the end of the post, so we can all come and visit.
I would also appreciate you linking back here too.☺ ♥ ♥

I also have decided I need to print out my list so I can constantly refer to it and therefore keep it in my mind. I also need to have it put up where I can see it constantly.

My list for the 9th March is ♥ ♥

1. Plan an Autumn/Winter wardrobe for myself and the children. Use the picture planning method that we started last Summer.

2. Get going with our Lenten cleaning plan, yes we haven't even started.

3. Start to plan our Easter preparations.

4. Plan a trip to the Arboretum with Lyn, the program director who approached us after Mass. It sounds very interesting.

5. Continue to read~ The Spear -Louis de Wohl for my Lenten reading.

6. Remember my primary role in our home and family is to provide a place where all our various gifts and talent are stitched together to create a blanket of shared experiences and love that allows us to go into the world following God's call to us.

Blessings,

5 comments:

Näna said...

Wow, looks like you have a lot to do. I was reading Fall/Winter and wondering. Here we are just going into Spring and I forgot about the difference in location. Praying for you to get everything your aiming for done.

Love in Christ,
Nana

Anonymous said...

Hi Gae,
Wow - this year is slipping by so quickly - it's nearly Easter already!

Do you update your wardrobe every season?

Have a wonderful and blessed week,
Jillian ♥

Gae said...

Dear Jillian,
How I wish I could but it has been 3 Winters ago I had some new clothes. I have been wearing 4 skirts for summer and winter for a long time.
I just need to get a few things and put it all togeher and make a few things.
The only thing I don't like about breast feeding is I cannot wear the few dresses I have.
Blessings ♥

Suzanne said...

Hello Gae,
Thank you for your visit to Blueberry Cottage:-) I do love poppin in here too and joined in your Hearts for Home on my blog.
Peace,
Suzanne

Judy Dudich said...

Your number 6 ... I wish it were a beautiful cross-stitch hanging on my wall...you are so poetic and prayerful! THIS IS BEAUTIFUL...as are YOU! Thank you Gae and I pray that you accomplish the things on your heart this week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...