Friday, May 21, 2010

More Autumn Seasons Table

Last year my resident Wood worker had cut out these wonderful Autumn themed figures for our Seasons table.
However life being as it is I didn't get around to painting the.
This year Eden offered to paint them for me (for a reward of course) and she did a marvelous job.
Here they are on our bookcase in the Family room along wot our Seasonal trees with Autumn fleece on them.
Thank you Eden they are a lovely addition to our family celebrations!
A close up view on the half round display blocks.

Blessings,

2 comments:

Gardenia said...

beautiful. the cornucopia is so colorfull, and the trees are beautiful with their fruits in them.

suzy said...

What beautiful objects!
By the way I have an award for you over at my place:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...