In today’s busy and aggressive society mothers at home are not given much encouragement to be committed to their role in being home.
In my weekly 'Hearts for Home' post I am encouraging myself and others to commit to thinking about what 4-6 things we can do each week to bring our thoughts, prayers and actions to keeping our 'Hearts for Home'.
I am praying that a spirit of gentleness, generosity in thoughts and time along with loveliness and grace would lead us to be all that God wants us to be.
I pray also that each person involved in 'Hearts for Home' would also pray for any others involved as well.
May you be blessed by this initiative. I pray it brings you and your family many blessings.
So each week list 4-6 things you will commit to that will keep your "Hearts for Home'.
Please leave a you name and a link to your blog (if you don't have one just leave your list in the comment box) and perhaps a comment so we can all see and encourage each other.
If you would like, add the 'Hearts for Home' logo to your side bar as a reminder of your goals.
God Bless you this week.
♥ Please leave a link to your Hearts for Home Edition on the Mister Linky at the end of the post, so we can all come and visit.
I would also appreciate you linking back here too.☺ ♥ ♥
I also have decided I need to print out my list so I can constantly refer to it and therefore keep it in my mind. I also need to have it put up where I can see it constantly.
My list for the 15th June is ♥ ♥
1. Enjoy time with our special visitors this week. It will be very good to spend a week with the lovely people who Stephen stayed with while in Wangaratta.
2. Try to be more patient with the children and especially dear Moran, as we are still out of routine and this dose not help calmness in our home.
3. Be patient with myself as I try not to do all the things I want with a very sore back. Please pray for me in this.
4. Get some of my reading and crafts done during my 'free time'. I am re-reading the Inkheart Trilogy and enjoying it again.
5. Plan and start making the dresses for Eden and Vellvin's Confirmation. I am planning a Victorian style dress with medieval style sleeves and hand embroidery around the hem and perhaps the sleeves.
6.Help Saxon, Eden and Vellvin get through the amount of reading I have set them in preparation for Confirmation and Rogan prepare for First Reconciliation and First Holy Communion in July.
- Keeper of the Hearth
- Feasts of Jesus
- Feasts of Mary
- Midnight Feast
- 12 Days of Christmas
- Stir Up Sunday
- Madi Gras
- Shrove Tuesday
- Ash Wednesday
- Palm Sunday
- Holy Week
- Good Friday
- Ascension Day
- All Saints/All Souls
- Christ the King
- Stations of the Cross
- Liturgical Year
- Feminine Arts