Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hearts for Home-15th June ♥

In today’s busy and aggressive society mothers at home are not given much encouragement to be committed to their role in being home.

In my weekly 'Hearts for Home' post I am encouraging myself and others to commit to thinking about what 4-6 things we can do each week to bring our thoughts, prayers and actions to keeping our 'Hearts for Home'.

I am praying that a spirit of gentleness, generosity in thoughts and time along with loveliness and grace would lead us to be all that God wants us to be.

I pray also that each person involved in 'Hearts for Home' would also pray for any others involved as well.

May you be blessed by this initiative. I pray it brings you and your family many blessings.

So each week list 4-6 things you will commit to that will keep your "Hearts for Home'.
Please leave a you name and a link to your blog (if you don't have one just leave your list in the comment box) and perhaps a comment so we can all see and encourage each other.

If you would like, add the 'Hearts for Home' logo to your side bar as a reminder of your goals.
God Bless you this week.

♥ Please leave a link to your Hearts for Home Edition on the Mister Linky at the end of the post, so we can all come and visit.
I would also appreciate you linking back here too.☺ ♥ ♥

I also have decided I need to print out my list so I can constantly refer to it and therefore keep it in my mind. I also need to have it put up where I can see it constantly.

My list for the 15th June is ♥ ♥

1. Enjoy time with our special visitors this week. It will be very good to spend a week with the lovely people who Stephen stayed with while in Wangaratta.

2. Try to be more patient with the children and especially dear Moran, as we are still out of routine and this dose not help calmness in our home.

3. Be patient with myself as I try not to do all the things I want with a very sore back. Please pray for me in this.

4. Get some of my reading and crafts done during my 'free time'. I am re-reading the Inkheart Trilogy and enjoying it again.

5. Plan and start making the dresses for Eden and Vellvin's Confirmation. I am planning a Victorian style dress with medieval style sleeves and hand embroidery around the hem and perhaps the sleeves.

6.Help Saxon, Eden and Vellvin get through the amount of reading I have set them in preparation for Confirmation and Rogan prepare for First Reconciliation and First Holy Communion in July.

Blessings,

2 comments:

Laureen said...

I'm glad to be able to participate this time. I'm sure that thinking about my priorities in this way will benefit my family. ~ Thank you!

Judy Dudich said...

I am sorry your back is injured!
PLEASE REST!

What a WONDERFUL and EXCITING time for your family...preparing for so many Sacraments!!!

Jacob will be confirmed next Spring and I'd LOVE to know what you have your kids reading to enrich this time and help them prepare! Would you share with me?

I pray that you are able to keep these commitments this week, and I thank you for helping us all grow in our vocations as wives, mothers, and teachers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...