Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hearts for Home 3rd August ♥

In today’s busy and aggressive society mothers at home are not given much encouragement to be committed to their role in being home.

In my weekly 'Hearts for Home' post I am encouraging myself and others to commit to thinking about what 4-6 things we can do each week to bring our thoughts, prayers and actions to keeping our 'Hearts for Home'.

I am praying that a spirit of gentleness, generosity in thoughts and time along with loveliness and grace would lead us to be all that God wants us to be.

I pray also that each person involved in 'Hearts for Home' would also pray for any others involved as well.

May you be blessed by this initiative. I pray it brings you and your family many blessings.

So each week list 4-6 things you will commit to that will keep your "Hearts for Home'.
Please leave a you name and a link to your blog (if you don't have one just leave your list in the comment box) and perhaps a comment so we can all see and encourage each other.

If you would like, add the 'Hearts for Home' logo to your side bar as a reminder of your goals.
God Bless you this week.

♥ Please leave a link to your Hearts for Home Edition on the Mister Linky at the end of the post, so we can all come and visit.
I would also appreciate you linking back here too.☺ ♥ ♥

I also have decided I need to print out my list so I can constantly refer to it and therefore keep it in my mind. I also need to have it put up where I can see it constantly.

My list for the 3rd August is ♥ ♥
Frankly I haven't made much progress on my last weeks list so lots of it will be the same

1. I am nearly organised with typing up my final ideas for the children's work for the final term. It is written on paper just not typed up. Except for Rogan's
Also work on my August list for this year and re do my other August themed lists for my blog

2. Get back to making Arwen's cross stitch and make some new people for our Birthday Ring. Actually start to make them this week.

3. Help the children with keep a routine with their lessons as we readjust to full time work

4. Prioritise what I want to achieve each day, and then do it, do not be distracted by the not important things.

5. Look at planning a spring garden and making the garden beds. I am reading Square foot Gardening and would love to implement this in our gardening ideas.

6. To finally have a plan on what we hope to achieve as a family, ( talking with Stephen and the older children) on what we want to do with selling the house or not. What the plans are with the children and going interstate etc. To get past the indecision that has plagued us since Stephen come home.

Blessings,

1 comment:

Judy Dudich said...

Prayers for your dear family as you seek discernment in these life-changing decisions Gae.
I wish you many joyful hours in your garden!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...