In today’s busy and aggressive society mothers at home are not given much encouragement to be committed to their role in being home.
In my weekly 'Hearts for Home' post I am encouraging myself and others to commit to thinking about what 4-6 things we can do each week to bring our thoughts, prayers and actions to keeping our 'Hearts for Home'.
I am praying that a spirit of gentleness, generosity in thoughts and time along with loveliness and grace would lead us to be all that God wants us to be.
I pray also that each person involved in 'Hearts for Home' would also pray for any others involved as well.
May you be blessed by this initiative. I pray it brings you and your family many blessings.
So each week list 4-6 things you will commit to that will keep your "Hearts for Home'.
Please leave a you name and a link to your blog (if you don't have one just leave your list in the comment box) and perhaps a comment so we can all see and encourage each other.
If you would like, add the 'Hearts for Home' logo to your side bar as a reminder of your goals.
God Bless you this week.
♥ Please leave a link to your Hearts for Home Edition on the Mister Linky at the end of the post, so we can all come and visit.
I would also appreciate you linking back here too.☺ ♥ ♥
My list for the 8th March is ♥ ♥
1. I really want too have all my Lenten plans written up and in action this week.
2. Finish up my Wooden Folk Exchange this week. Well I didn't finish this last week as I seem to have lots of projects on the go at the moment.
3. Finish Anna-Lisa's Birthday bag . I have it sewn up and now I just need to decorate it...which is the fun part.
4. To not be overwhelmed by the many things I want to achieve...especially craft wise and be thankful for this gift I can use to the use of our family.
5. I am reading the Inkheart Series again. I really enjoy this series and am reading it for the third time. I need not to feel that I could be doing something more useful or crafty with this time and just enjoy it.
6. I am finding I am getting more tired again now, so I needto not let my expectations and ambitions change my demeanour as I need to choose to let somethings go. In my letting go to still remember our family and the love I show to them is more important than my own personal goals.
Blessings to you and your homes,
- Keeper of the Hearth
- Feasts of Jesus
- Feasts of Mary
- Midnight Feast
- 12 Days of Christmas
- Stir Up Sunday
- Madi Gras
- Shrove Tuesday
- Ash Wednesday
- Palm Sunday
- Holy Week
- Good Friday
- Ascension Day
- All Saints/All Souls
- Christ the King
- Stations of the Cross
- Liturgical Year
- Feminine Arts