Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hearts for Home - 1st November

 In today’s busy and aggressive society mothers at home are not given much encouragement to be committed to their role in being home.

In my weekly 'Hearts for Home' post I am encouraging myself and others to commit to thinking about what 4-6 things we can do each week to bring our thoughts, prayers and actions to keeping our 'Hearts for Home'.

I am praying that a spirit of gentleness, generosity in thoughts and time along with loveliness and grace would lead us to be all that God wants us to be.

I pray also that each person involved in 'Hearts for Home' would also pray for any others involved as well.

May you be blessed by this initiative. I pray it brings you and your family many blessings.

So each week list 4-6 things you will commit to that will keep your "Hearts for Home'.
Please leave a you name and a link to your blog (if you don't have one just leave your list in the comment box) and perhaps a comment so we can all see and encourage each other.

If you would like, add the 'Hearts for Home' logo to your side bar as a reminder of your goals.
May God Bless you this week.

♥ Please leave a link to your Hearts for Home Edition on the Mister Linky at the end of the post, so we can all come and visit.
I would also appreciate you linking back here too.☺ ♥ ♥

Enjoying our lives on the 1st November by doing ♥ ♥

Hello Dear Friends,

I am sorry to miss you all last week as you may know we have had trouble with our Trahaearn putting on weight.

Today we had success after a very disappointing couple of days where he lost weight again but today we have a significant increase of 190grams.

This is just to emphasise that fact that our baby is going to be my focus this week with feeding and expressing along with any Feast Day activities. and the extra medical and other unusual appointments for the week.

I will try to get that routine happening  that I talked about in one of my past Hearts for Home, boy it seems like that was so long ago.

We will be having Braedon's birthday on Saturday and a First Holy Communion celebration for a new little friend of the children on Sunday.

I am hoping to catch up on some blog posts...those dreaded drafts that call to me in the night.

And I just want to live and enjoy our family as it is now, even in  this imperfect life we are living.Life changes so fast and the family circle though changing and growing, which is a beautiful thing needs to be appreciated for the hear and now. I am so thankful for my Lord, my Faith and my family that I need to express this each and every day to all of them.

Blessings to you and your families,




3 comments:

Judy Dudich said...

So happy to hear that things are going better for your sweet son!
We lit a candle for him during our hour of Adoration this week:)
Blessings to you as you enjoy your family and being HOME again:) And, HAPPY ALL SAINTS DAY!

Nell said...

Just want you to know that I have been praying for your dear baby, I am so glad things look like they are improving. Thank you for the opportunity to share in your hearts for home meme. It really makes me think about the things I need to be doing.
Blessings to you
Nell

Patricia said...

I'm so glad to hear your little dumpling is gradually getting a bit rounder!
Thank You, Lord!
I pray the new schedule continues to bring good results for him :-)

Gae, I tried to link-up for Hearts for Home but there's no Mr Linky thingy working :-(
I just get sent to view the links already made ..but can't join mine up.

Well anyway, I hope the weekend celebrations are lovely for you all and that you have the time to just enjoy the 'here and now' as you so desire, my friend.
lots of love..Trish

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...