Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hearts For Home - 13th December

 In today’s busy and aggressive society mothers at home are not given much encouragement to be committed   to their role in being home.

In my weekly 'Hearts for Home' post I am encouraging myself and others to commit to thinking about what 4-6 things we can do each week to bring our thoughts, prayers and actions to keeping our 'Hearts for Home'.

I am praying that a spirit of gentleness, generosity in thoughts and time along with loveliness and grace would lead us to be all that God wants us to be.

I pray also that each person involved in 'Hearts for Home' would also pray for any others involved as well.

May you be blessed by this initiative. I pray it brings you and your family many blessings.

So each week list 4-6 things you will commit to that will keep your "Hearts for Home'.
Please leave a you name and a link to your blog (if you don't have one just leave your list in the comment box)       and perhaps a comment so we can all see and encourage each other.

If you would like, add the 'Hearts for Home' logo to your side bar as a reminder of your goals.
May God Bless you this week.

♥ Please leave a link to your Hearts for Home Edition on the  Linky at the end of the post, so we can all come and visit.
I would also appreciate you linking back here too.☺ ♥ ♥

Enjoying our lives on the 13th December by doing ♥ ♥

I am contemplating how much we  need to keep up conversation with our older children and be close enough that they continue to share their thoughts with us. As our older children become more independent we need to remember they are not clones but  persons with their own thoughts, dreams and asperations and they need to  be encouraged in this and not told to 'be like us' and do only as we tell them to.

Well, as we have been preparing for two special guests these last weeks days we have not celebrated our two feasts days on the paticular days. So over the next two days we will be celebrating the feasts of Our Lady of Guadalupe and St Lucia.  It will be exciting to share them with these special guests.

Um, seriously I need to organise Christmas gifts for, well, everybody.

Keep my heart and mind open to any 'disturbances' within our children, as with the excitement building the younger children especially need to have planned days and allowances for ways to deal with all this abundant excitment and energy.

I am thankful o be sharing this life with my dear husband and wonderful children and I treasure this gift that has been given to me. Each day brings much joy and laughter as we share this journey together.

May you all have a blessed week and thank you for being a part of Hearts for Home,



3 comments:

Judy Dudich said...

Beautiful sentiments you've shared...thank you:)
I find that when I AM able to do as you suggest with our older children...I am often "in awe" of the wonderful "selves" that I realize they have become!
Blessings to you on this day of St. Lucy!

allisamazing said...

As my children are older now I have had to adjust my parenting and try to remember to listen more and give advice only if asked. I love listening to their enthusiastic thoughts and dreams. May your work be truly blessed as you prepare your hearts, home and family for Christmas. ~Alana~

Stina said...

This is such a lovely idea! And you have such a lovely blog! Thank you for sharing. Merry Christmas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...