Sunday, December 2, 2012

It's an Art.........

" The art of Mothering is to teach the art of living to children" Elain Heffner

The joy of mothering is so often forgotten in the day to day of living.
How I love to be reminded of the special gifts I receive each day in the faces of our children.
It only takes one look into the eyes of these  very special souls to see how blessed I am and how fortunate I am to have such a role in each of their lives. To be a part of the lives that matter the most to me.

The blessings and joy of this time must be taken each and every moment of the day. All too soon those little cherub faces become strong adult faces that can not be looked into each day as they go their own way.

But, oh the memories we can look back on and the joy we can recall, if we continue to be a part of our children's lives, each and every day.

Blessings to you and your homes,
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...