Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter Family Photos

Our family has a traditional photo of us all together at Christmas and Easter.
With both Kynan and Autumn home for Easter we were able to get a family photo. I know this will be harder to do as they get older but am so thankful we were able to get this one.
Stephens Parents are visiting for Easter too so we managed to get one with them too.
As a lot of our individual photos are out of date I also had each of the children give me one of these too.
So  here we go..............
Kynan
Braedon
Autumn
Eden
Saxon
Vellvin
Rogan
Moran
Myffwyn
Corbyn
Arwen
Trahaearn
All our girls
Autumn and her "buddies"
Autumn and Corbyn - buddy number 1
Autumn and Arwen - Buddy number 2
Playing
Older girls together - best friends
Corbyn and Trahaearn
On the fence our Farmer boy
We had our Kynan's girlfriend come for Easter too and we really enjoyed having her with us.

So now I am happy to have these photos of our precious children to look at and remind me how thankful I am for the gift of children in my life

Blessings to you and your homes,
 

2 comments:

Neen said...

Great group shots! Happy Easter

Unknown said...

wow they all look so grown up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...