Thursday, May 28, 2009

Small Success 19

FaithButton

1. Had Moran's birthday go very successfully.

2. Bought presents for Myffwyn's bitrthday and cake party well in advance.

3. Finally got Arwen's baptism photos loaded onto the post after computer problems(even though I haven't done the other ones I'm behind on.)

Bonus 4. Arwen had her final visit with the midwife. she put on 170 grams in 2 weeks, which averages about 60 per week. This seems to ab her standard and the health care professionals are fine with this and so am I.

Well that's my take on Small Successes for this week. For other stories visit Faith and Family

Blessings

2 comments:

ViolinMama said...

Many Kudos to you!!!! Awesome, and God Bless!!!

EChristyBA said...

Good job this week - enjoy those birthdays, they pass so quickly, don't they? I'm so glad mama and baby are well! Blessings!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...