Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Announcing: Hearts for Home


In today’s busy and aggressive society mothers at home are not given much encouragement to be committed to their role in being home.

In my weekly 'Hearts for Home' post I am encouraging myself and others to commit to thinking about what 4-6 things we can do each week to bring our thoughts, prayers and actions to keeping our 'Hearts for Home'.

I am praying that a spirit of gentleness, generosity in thoughts and time along with loveliness and grace would lead us to be all that God wants us to be.

I pray also that each person involved in 'Hearts for Home' would also pray for any others involved as well.

May you be blessed by this initiative. I pray it brings you and your family many blessings.

So each week list 4-6 things you will commit to that will keep your "Hearts for Home'.
Please leave a you name and a link to your blog (if you don't have one just leave your list in the comment box)and perhaps a comment so we can all see and encourage each other.
If you would like, add the 'Hearts for Home' logo to your side bar as a reminder of your goals.
God Bless you this week.

1. To keep my voice in the 'Gentleness range' even when I am frustrated.
2. Keep my desk organised. As I know when my desk is organised I feel my organised and at peace.
3. Go outside at least once a day and breathe the beauty of nature.
4. Organise my weekly plans and schedules for lessons.
5. Spend a small amount of time each day doing Arwen's cross stitch.
6. Continue to a wear skirt as it makes me feel more feminine, gentle and motherly. I have been doing this for about 3 weeks solid now.
Blessings,

7 comments:

Cindy said...

I believe I will try this. It helps for accountability. Love those baby girl photos on the sidebar.
Cindy

Nancy said...

Thank you so much Gae for doing this! I've done my first post on my blog!!

Anonymous said...

I'll join in! We can pray for one another. Precious baby pics!

Lara

Anonymous said...

Here's a link to my entry:

http://madredetresbebs.blogspot.com/2009/06/creating-heart-for-home.html

Erin said...

I love how the picture turned out. I'll be in next week.

Judy Dudich said...

I look forward to participating in this come Tuesdays!
I will place it on my meme blog at
http://thankfulwoman.blogspot.com/

What a nice idea! Thank you Gae!

Karen said...

This is a super idea since I have decided to work part-time at my children's school. It will only be 2 days a week, but my youngest will be in a good place. She will be with my mother-in-law. I still have doubts about it.... So this sounds wonderful Gae!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...