In today’s busy and aggressive society mothers at home are not given much encouragement to be committed to their role in being home.
In my weekly 'Hearts for Home' post I am encouraging myself and others to commit to thinking about what 4-6 things we can do each week to bring our thoughts, prayers and actions to keeping our 'Hearts for Home'.
I am praying that a spirit of gentleness, generosity in thoughts and time along with loveliness and grace would lead us to be all that God wants us to be.
I pray also that each person involved in 'Hearts for Home' would also pray for any others involved as well.
May you be blessed by this initiative. I pray it brings you and your family many blessings.
So each week list 4-6 things you will commit to that will keep your "Hearts for Home'.
Please leave a you name and a link to your blog (if you don't have one just leave your list in the comment box)and perhaps a comment so we can all see and encourage each other.
If you would like, add the 'Hearts for Home' logo to your side bar as a reminder of your goals.
God Bless you this week.
♥I finally worked out Mister Linky: So please leave a link to your Hearts for Home Edition so we can all come and visit.☺♥
I also have decided I need to print out my list so I can constantly refer to it and therefore keep it in my mind. I also need to have it put up where I can see it constantly.
My list for the 7th July is ♥♥
Most of my list is the same as I must confess I did not achieve as much as I wanted to last week.
1. To be committed to making our night time bible reading, family read aloud and rosary happen.
2.To have my gentle and patient voice at all times.
3. Look for ways to increase a sense of peace and calm and loveliness in our home, so we can have a home that is a haven for all who live here.
4. Remember how much the children learn from me in their imitation of the way I do things. My speech, my actions, my contentment with situations, how much time I spend in prayer and how I respond to them when they NEED me. Remind myself I need to do better for my own improvement as well as for the good of my family.
5. Each day to one of the creative projects I have on hand, Arwen's cross stitch, smocking, Stole making and Chasuble decorating before computer time.
6. To pray continually for my Honey, as he especially needs great support at this time of waiting for our house to sell and for us to be together again.
- Keeper of the Hearth
- Feasts of Jesus
- Feasts of Mary
- Midnight Feast
- 12 Days of Christmas
- Stir Up Sunday
- Madi Gras
- Shrove Tuesday
- Ash Wednesday
- Palm Sunday
- Holy Week
- Good Friday
- Ascension Day
- All Saints/All Souls
- Christ the King
- Stations of the Cross
- Liturgical Year
- Feminine Arts