Erin has been busy tagging people for the Queen of Awesomeness for a Day Award!
So I will endeavor to try to fit in with the many wonderful ladies who have been tagged. As always thank you dear friend.
Here is how the game is played:
1. List Seven Things That Make You Awe-Summm!
2. Pass the award on to seven bloggers you read religiously.
3. Tag those seven bloggers.
Well I have been trying to think on this for a few days, hence the lateness in passing this on-
1. I never really learned how to cook before we were married and have learnt on the job. I think I have gotten better as time has progressed.
In fact I am now doing less again as talented children come up through the ranks.
2. I have also taught my self ALL the sewing and craft things I do. I have only ever attended Patchwork lessons with a group of ladies who got together once a week, more for fellowship than anything else. Does that still count?
3. I can stay up VERY late for many nights and still be very happy during the days.
4. I am never afraid to stand up for what I believe in and be counted. I have never been one to do something just because others do, even when I was much younger and in school.
5. I can read a whole stack of books at once and know where I am up to in each one.
6. I am a very optimistic person and I think I am very patient now (after many years of practice).
7. I am addicted to chocolate and picture books. Is that Awesome or what?
No, not really, well I have trouble thinking up things because I think I'm pretty ordinary--but keep reading and I will link you to some pretty AWESOME ladies......
I have so many blogs that I love to visit actually and that is just as well as I know lots have been tagged already. These are also ones I have been encouraged by and regularly check in-
Elizabeth at In the Heart of My Home
Colleen at Footprints on the Fridge
Kimberly at Pondered in My Heart
Lisa at Are We There Yet
Jen at Wildflowers and Marbles
Charlotte at Waltzing Matilda
Anne at Under Her Starry Mantle