Thursday, August 13, 2009

Small Successes 30

FaithButton

1. We finally managed to celebrate my own birthday along with my Honey's. This meant it was a double celebration and the children did all the preparations.

2. We seem to be coming to the end of the "cold and throwing up" epidemic. We only a few people and still affected although Stephen is one of the main ones and on his week at home too.

3. We are going for a family dental checkup tomorrow after much arranging and rearranging for this. This is major for me as I cannot take the children on my own as I have MAJOR DENTIST PHOBIA and can bearly go myself, let alone take the children.
So my lovely Honey is coming too even though he had his dental work done last week.

Bonus 4. We are enjoying having Stephen home and are doing things together like: playing Pixar Trivial pursuit cards, having Spelling bees, reading the Spiderwick books with Stephen reading aloud, running multiple errands( that's fun, right...NOT), fixing stoves(yes again) watching some DVD's together and having a birthday celebration.

Well this is my list for this week. To enjoy some other wonderful Small Successes visit Faith and Family this week.

Blessings

4 comments:

Sarah Reinhard said...

Good for you! And good for the kids, doing everything for the birthday party!

ViolinMama said...

Oh, how I know about that dentist phobia...BLESS YOU for getting past it!!! I hope this weekend is fantastic for you!!!

ViolinMama said...

Oh - Happy B-day!!!

Judy Dudich said...

Happy Birthday!!!
And congratulations on your list...these are major accomplishments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...