Thursday, August 20, 2009

Small Successes 31

FaithButton
1. I went on 2 nature walks with the little ones and we collected lots of nature specimens to bring back to the house. We also played hide and seek in the bush.

2. I organised my new 'work' space with my computer and the bookcase that Stephen and Saxon made for me to go on top of the desk so I can have most, if not all (that would be too perfect) of my resources right at my fingertips.

3. I spent time browsing through my new books that arrived this week. How lovely to unwrap 15 books at once. These were a mixture of craft, children's books and learning books for me. I hope to give a raving review about some of them soon.
So my success is finally being able to get them and the enjoyment everyone had from them.

Bonus 4. We (everyone in the family including the baby) were invested into the Confraternity of the Brown Scapular by our visiting Nigerian Priest. We have wanted to do this for a long time and could not get a Priest to do it. We also have had to have Stephen home too.
I am so glad we have finally been able to do this.

Well this is my list for this week. To enjoy some other wonderful Small Successes visit Faith and Family this week.

Blessings

2 comments:

Erin said...

Looking forward to your book reviews;)

ViolinMama said...

I'm sorry I'm late reading this. It's been one of those "sick kid" weeks. Thanks for uplifting me with your wonderful words and glimpse into your special family! Blessings!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...