Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hearts For Home ♥ ♥ 29th September

In today’s busy and aggressive society mothers at home are not given much encouragement to be committed to their role in being home.

In my weekly 'Hearts for Home' post I am encouraging myself and others to commit to thinking about what 4-6 things we can do each week to bring our thoughts, prayers and actions to keeping our 'Hearts for Home'.

I am praying that a spirit of gentleness, generosity in thoughts and time along with loveliness and grace would lead us to be all that God wants us to be.

I pray also that each person involved in 'Hearts for Home' would also pray for any others involved as well.

May you be blessed by this initiative. I pray it brings you and your family many blessings.

So each week list 4-6 things you will commit to that will keep your "Hearts for Home'.
Please leave a you name and a link to your blog (if you don't have one just leave your list in the comment box)and perhaps a comment so we can all see and encourage each other.

If you would like, add the 'Hearts for Home' logo to your side bar as a reminder of your goals.
God Bless you this week.

♥ Please leave a link to your Hearts for Home Edition on the Mister Linky at the end of the post, so we can all come and visit.
I would also appreciate you linking back here too.☺ ♥ ♥

I also have decided I need to print out my list so I can constantly refer to it and therefore keep it in my mind. I also need to have it put up where I can see it constantly.

My list for the 29th September is ♥ ♥

1. To really try and get my habits of Prayer, craft and exercise to ALL be consistently done each day.

2. To allow God to be in control of our situation. I must constantly reaffirm this at the moment.

3. To spend a lot of time reading the Alphabet Path books with the little girls. Also to read other books as desired. WE are really enjoying this and I can see real progress with the girls.

4. Have a family Bush Ramble at least 3 times this week. Try this again, we didn't manage it last week, too much rain.

5. Continue with the prayer times we are re establishing, no matter how tired I am.

6. To research and know more about the various issues with Moran so as to be able to deal with them in the best way.

Blessings,



3 comments:

Judy Dudich said...

Praying that God grants every grace needed for you to achieve these wonderful goals...and you'll be happy to know that we posted photos of a recent "Family Bush Ramble" on our nature blog!!!!!! (The whole time we were there in the woods I was smiling and thinking of you Gae..."we're having a bush ramble, just like they do in Australia!!!")

Anonymous said...

I actually posted Tuesday and forgot to come back and put my entry in Mr Linky!

Thanks for hosting :)

Gae said...

Thank you for thinking of us Judy especially as we weren't able to go for ours. I will check out your nature blog soon for the pics.

Thank you both for participating. I will pray you both have a great week.
God Bless

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...