- Keeper of the Hearth
- Feasts of Jesus
- Feasts of Mary
- Midnight Feast
- 12 Days of Christmas
- Stir Up Sunday
- Madi Gras
- Shrove Tuesday
- Ash Wednesday
- Palm Sunday
- Holy Week
- Good Friday
- Ascension Day
- All Saints/All Souls
- Christ the King
- Stations of the Cross
- Liturgical Year
- Feminine Arts
Thursday, September 3, 2009
I received this from Elise at Ribbons of Light. Thank you Elise.
So here are the Rules:
-Thank the person who gave the award to you
-Post ten honest facts about yourself
-Pass the award onto seven others.
Ten honest facts. Well what can I tell you that is interesting?
1. I love being a wife and Mother. Even as a young girl this is what I wanted to do.
2. I love chocolate..Cadbury of course. As if you didn't know that!
3. I sleep in late. I used to be up before everyone but now I don't.
4. I love to do craft. To sew by hand, any type of hand craft really. It is
Something easy to pick up and put down with interuptions from children.
5. I love picture books. My favourite Author/Illustrator is Tasha Tudor.
6. I have known my Honey since I was 12 years old and we have been a couple since I was 16. We have been married more than half my lfe.
8. I love to cook especially cakes and sweets and love to try new receipes.
9. I grew up in a home with no family traditions and one of my passions for our family is to have lots of family traditions.
10. Some days I wish we could have a maid to do things like washing/folding up and other cleaning jobs. Then I could do only the fun things with my family.
As I have tagged wuite a few people lately I have decided to tag my children instead.