Monday, December 21, 2009

Tim Tam Balls

This recipe was given to me when I took the boys for haircuts last week.
It was so easy to make and the children say it tastes lovely, after having licked the bowl. ☺

Crush one packet of White Tim Tam's, I didn't know they existed until then. Add slightly less than one half a can of condensed milk and stir up.
Roll into balls and roll in coconut.
We rolled ours in chocolate sprinkles instead as we don't have many coconut lovers here.

I also made the same recipe using standard chocolate Tim Tam's and rolled them in coloured sprinkles instead.
We have frozen ours until Christmas and can't wait to enjoy them. ♥
Blessings,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These look really good. What are Tim Tams? I've never heard of them!

Anonymous said...

Dear Gae,
These looks yummy. I will continue to pray for your family. I have added you to our Mass Prayer Book at church.I look forward to seeing what adventures 2010 brings us both. Enjoy the Christmas season with your family.
Hugs and Love,
Elizabeth

Gae said...

Dear Paula,
I am doing a quick post on Tim Tams. Hopw this helps and see if you cna find some they are very nice.

Dear Elizabeth,
Thank you so much for the prayers. i am thinking about my own plans for 2010 no wafter reading yours. Thank you for the inspiration.
God Bless

Therese said...

these look and sound yummy. I think I will add them to our Christmas lunch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...