Thursday, February 4, 2010

Craft Basket Wednesday -- well Thursday again

As I have mentioned in other posts Autumn and I are working on some Marionettes.
We have been progressing slowly as I have had a few questions about a tutorial.

So in keeping with this (as time permits) I have been trying to remember to take some photos of the marionettes at various stages.
Sometimes I forget and have to wait for the nest one to be made. Also as they tend to have different capes, cloaks etc I need to get individual photos of each.

So I hope those interested will be even a little more patient than they have been already.
This is our King he still needs to have his strings attached yet.
The prince also needs to have strings attached ready for his performance.

I hope you have enjoyed looking at this weeks Craft Basket in our home and will check our Amy Caroline's Craft Basket Wednesday for other interesting crafts.

Blessings,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun Gae! Thank you for sharing them with us!

Anonymous said...

Rather cool place you've got here. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Best regards

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...