In today’s busy and aggressive society mothers at home are not given much encouragement to be committed to their role in being home.
In my weekly 'Hearts for Home' post I am encouraging myself and others to commit to thinking about what 4-6 things we can do each week to bring our thoughts, prayers and actions to keeping our 'Hearts for Home'.
I am praying that a spirit of gentleness, generosity in thoughts and time along with loveliness and grace would lead us to be all that God wants us to be.
I pray also that each person involved in 'Hearts for Home' would also pray for any others involved as well.
May you be blessed by this initiative. I pray it brings you and your family many blessings.
So each week list 4-6 things you will commit to that will keep your "Hearts for Home'.
Please leave a you name and a link to your blog (if you don't have one just leave your list in the comment box)and perhaps a comment so we can all see and encourage each other.
If you would like, add the 'Hearts for Home' logo to your side bar as a reminder of your goals.
God Bless you this week.
♥ Please leave a link to your Hearts for Home Edition on the Mister Linky at the end of the post, so we can all come and visit.
I would also appreciate you linking back here too.☺ ♥ ♥
I also have decided I need to print out my list so I can constantly refer to it and therefore keep it in my mind. I also need to have it put up where I can see it constantly.
My list for the 2nd March is ♥ ♥
1. To try to organise schedules that will allow for a very organised time frame progression for Moran with the ideas we discussed today with the very helpful lady from Disability Services.
2. Watch for the changes in Nature and bring them inside where possible as we begin the season of Autumn. YIPPEE.
3. To adjust my thinking of what we can achieve each day with the children, especially as the older boys start back at Uni while working still.
4. Dare I say this again.....start to get some regular exercise.
5. As part of my Lenten preparation start to read either The Robe - Lloyd C Douglas or The Spear -Louis de Wohl, both of which I have read before and found very challenging in my spiritual growth.
6. To finish my Alphabet of Saints and keep working on the Easter Table Gifts and the Marionettes. I need to finish all three projects and move on.
- Keeper of the Hearth
- Feasts of Jesus
- Feasts of Mary
- Midnight Feast
- 12 Days of Christmas
- Stir Up Sunday
- Madi Gras
- Shrove Tuesday
- Ash Wednesday
- Palm Sunday
- Holy Week
- Good Friday
- Ascension Day
- All Saints/All Souls
- Christ the King
- Stations of the Cross
- Liturgical Year
- Feminine Arts