Friday, May 28, 2010

Gorgeous Blogger Award


I recently received this Gorgeous Blogger Award from Cheryl at The Prairie Maid. Thank you so much Cheryl. I am honoured to be though of as a Proverbs 31 woman by you. This a goal I have tried to accomplish for many, many years.

The rules that go along with this award are:
Accept and thank the person who gave the award to you!
List five additional things you DISLIKE.
Pass it on to 5 Gorgeous Bloggers

Ten things about me:
1. I have over my married life tried to work on patience. In some areas I think I have improved: in regards to the children and my husband BUT if I am waiting for something special like a book...well no more said.
2. I am a very loyal person and find it difficult when others whom I expect to be like me are not.
3. I Love books. I love illustrated children's books. I love reading books.
4. I have over my married life become more crafty. I am able to create toys for our children and decorate our home. This has been a work in progress for me, but one I have loved doing.
5. I love being outside in the wind, especially in winter and especially on the beach.
6. I enjoy coffee, port and chocolate. All together is a real and rare treat.
7. I would rather receive a book than flowers (or any most any other) as a present.
8. Apart from my faith my family is the most important thing in my life.
9. When I commit to something I am in 110%
10. I am who I say I am. Some people say that blogging people can misrepresent themselves on a blog. I would invite anyone to my home and be sure you would see me as I portray myself. (Just a little niggle lately)

Five things I dislike:
1. Dishonesty is any one
2. When you are waiting in line at a shop/line and people push in front or say they were next.
3. How people think because you have a large family that the children will automatically misbehave and then are "so surprised" by your "beautiful children".
4. Summer, I am an Autumn and Winter girl through and through.
5. How hard it is to buy pretty and modest clothes for myself and our daughters, even our little girls. I bought Arwen 1, a pair of jeans and when I put them on her they are HIPSTERS. They don't even cover her little bottom properly when she bends over.!!!!!!!!!

Now to choose five lovely, gorgeous bloggers to carry this award forward.
There are so many lovely bloggers out there but for this time I would like to pass it on to these beautiful ladies.

1. Ruth
2. Lisa
3. Amy
4. Amy Caroline
5. Sarah

Blessings,

2 comments:

Gardenia said...

Congrats on receiving this beautiful award Gae. I loved reading about your likes and dislikes, and getting a glimpse of you in that way. I'm a huge book lover too, and can't stand the wait for a book to arrive after I've ordered one. and i too am an autumn and winter girl, not really caring for the humidity and heat of summer.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Gae!!! I really needed that! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...