In today’s busy and aggressive society mothers at home are not given much encouragement to be committed to their role in being home.
In my weekly 'Hearts for Home' post I am encouraging myself and others to commit to thinking about what 4-6 things we can do each week to bring our thoughts, prayers and actions to keeping our 'Hearts for Home'.
I am praying that a spirit of gentleness, generosity in thoughts and time along with loveliness and grace would lead us to be all that God wants us to be.
I pray also that each person involved in 'Hearts for Home' would also pray for any others involved as well.
May you be blessed by this initiative. I pray it brings you and your family many blessings.
So each week list 4-6 things you will commit to that will keep your "Hearts for Home'.
Please leave a you name and a link to your blog (if you don't have one just leave your list in the comment box) and perhaps a comment so we can all see and encourage each other.
If you would like, add the 'Hearts for Home' logo to your side bar as a reminder of your goals.
God Bless you this week.
♥ Please leave a link to your Hearts for Home Edition on the Mister Linky at the end of the post, so we can all come and visit.
I would also appreciate you linking back here too.☺ ♥ ♥
I also have decided I need to print out my list so I can constantly refer to it and therefore keep it in my mind. I also need to have it put up where I can see it constantly.
My list for the 13th July is ♥ ♥
1. This week is very very busy week in anticipation for Confirmation and FHC. We have much to prepare and visitors arrive next week as well. We have many appointments as well so I WILL REMAIN CALM, I WILL REMAIN CALM...............
2.Continue to work on the dresses for the girls and find some waistcoats for the boys as well.
3. Take time to make sure I allow time for my own devotions and bible readings in this very busy preparation time. Make sure I start our children on their Novena's for the Confirmation and FHC.
4. Find some time for the craft activities that center me as well
5. Plan and perhaps make the Confirmation cakes (these are fruit cakes with Royal Icing on them decorated with ribbon etc) and plan First Holy Communion Cakes as well
6. Work on my own voice level, in stressful situations through the day and hopefully this will help the younger ones especially to modulate their own voices.
This will be very important this week
- Keeper of the Hearth
- Feasts of Jesus
- Feasts of Mary
- Midnight Feast
- 12 Days of Christmas
- Stir Up Sunday
- Madi Gras
- Shrove Tuesday
- Ash Wednesday
- Palm Sunday
- Holy Week
- Good Friday
- Ascension Day
- All Saints/All Souls
- Christ the King
- Stations of the Cross
- Liturgical Year
- Feminine Arts