In today’s busy and aggressive society mothers at home are not given much encouragement to be committed to their role in being home.
In my weekly 'Hearts for Home' post I am encouraging myself and others to commit to thinking about what 4-6 things we can do each week to bring our thoughts, prayers and actions to keeping our 'Hearts for Home'.
I am praying that a spirit of gentleness, generosity in thoughts and time along with loveliness and grace would lead us to be all that God wants us to be.
I pray also that each person involved in 'Hearts for Home' would also pray for any others involved as well.
May you be blessed by this initiative. I pray it brings you and your family many blessings.
So each week list 4-6 things you will commit to that will keep your "Hearts for Home'.
Please leave a you name and a link to your blog (if you don't have one just leave your list in the comment box) and perhaps a comment so we can all see and encourage each other.
If you would like, add the 'Hearts for Home' logo to your side bar as a reminder of your goals.
God Bless you this week.
♥ Please leave a link to your Hearts for Home Edition on the Mister Linky at the end of the post, so we can all come and visit.
I would also appreciate you linking back here too.☺ ♥ ♥
I also have decided I need to print out my list so I can constantly refer to it and therefore keep it in my mind. I also need to have it put up where I can see it constantly.
My list for the 18th January is ♥ ♥
Except for finalising the younger children's lessons and writing out my goals (I have been distracted by other things really) I am happy with what I achieved last week.
1. I still want to finish organising the plans for the younger children for School this year, and type up Vellvin's to the Learning Blog. I am part way through both these projects.
2.We will have the power our all day today so we need to adjust our day to suit. It is amazing how much we rely on power, mainly for the computer for school work, that has just been started by the older children, sigh!
3. I plan on finishing, yes believe me this time, Arwen's cross stitch before her birthday on Sunday. I am almost there!
4. Plan for Arwen's birthday on Sunday. I am thinking a Beatrix Potter theme as she is such an animal and outdoors lover. Any suggestions would be welcome too!
5. I am going to create a blessings book this week. I have been reading Wren Bay by Clarice of Storybook Woods and have gleaned many ideas of which this is one. Look for a post on this delightful book soon.
6. Try to have a list of the crafts and sewing I would like to achieve this year, along with the written goals I still only have in my head. After I finish Arwen's cross stitch and the little ones plans for school I feel I can give this one some time this week.
Blessings to you and your homes,
- Keeper of the Hearth
- Feasts of Jesus
- Feasts of Mary
- Midnight Feast
- 12 Days of Christmas
- Stir Up Sunday
- Madi Gras
- Shrove Tuesday
- Ash Wednesday
- Palm Sunday
- Holy Week
- Good Friday
- Ascension Day
- All Saints/All Souls
- Christ the King
- Stations of the Cross
- Liturgical Year
- Feminine Arts