Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hearts for Home - Our Babymoon ♥

In today’s busy and aggressive society mothers at home are not given much encouragement to be committed to their role in being home.

In my weekly 'Hearts for Home' post I am encouraging myself and others to commit to thinking about what 4-6 things we can do each week to bring our thoughts, prayers and actions to keeping our 'Hearts for Home'.

I am praying that a spirit of gentleness, generosity in thoughts and time along with loveliness and grace would lead us to be all that God wants us to be.

I pray also that each person involved in 'Hearts for Home' would also pray for any others involved as well.

May you be blessed by this initiative. I pray it brings you and your family many blessings.

So each week list 4-6 things you will commit to that will keep your "Hearts for Home'.
Please leave a you name and a link to your blog (if you don't have one just leave your list in the comment box) and perhaps a comment so we can all see and encourage each other.

If you would like, add the 'Hearts for Home' logo to your side bar as a reminder of your goals.
May God Bless you this week.

♥ Please leave a link to your Hearts for Home Edition on the Mister Linky at the end of the post, so we can all come and visit.
I would also appreciate you linking back here too.☺ ♥ ♥

Enjoying our Babymoon here by doing ♥ ♥

We will be attempting to look at a new lesson schedule to allow some continued work without stressing so the children can enjoy getting to know their baby brother.

While re vamping we need to look at a  reallocation of chores and responsibilities for everyone to better suit our changing family circle and structure.

Today especially we are planning some morning tea cooking and freezing so we can keep  on top of the 'munchies' that tend to happen during the day......everyday!

We will be reading together in front of the fire, both to the little ones and a read aloud during the day, as well as personal reading (as if this needs much encouragement anyway ☺

And I am hoping to write to my dear friends and get a little craft and knitting done while savouring our precious dumpling.

I am also concentrating on  being here to our family and being every mindful of ALL the blessings we have in our family......good health, good times and much love.

Praying you all find peace and joy in your own homes this week,





8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Gae, This is the first time I have done a "Hearts at Home" post. and I love it. It really had me thinking about what do I do to keep my heart at home? I love being at home with my kids, but between the school planning, teaching, cooking, cleaning.... sometimes you get stuck in that rut of just doing what needs to be done. This was a chance for me to think about what do I do each day for th glory of God, who has blessed me with this wonderful family, and to show my husband how much I apprciate how hard he works so I can stay home to be the wife and mother God has called me to be. God bless you, your family and your new baby!
Amy @ Teaching Saints

Anonymous said...

Gae,

I have decided to join you today for "Hearts for Home." I have been wanting to do your meme for awhile now, but since I don't normally make posts on Tuesdays, I have not participated.

At any rate, I hope that you will enjoy my post.

Blessings,

-L. Rose

aspiritofsimplicity said...

how wonderful about your new addition. He is a beautiful little boy. A lovely addition of God's love.

Judy Dudich said...

Oh, how blessed you truly are, my friend! I have been thinking of you each and every day and each time I do...I SMILE. Seems that you and I are on the same track in our minds again for what we are striving to accomplish in our homes ~ I am so grateful for this meme as it really helps me to keep my "homemaker's heart" centered and focused on where God is leading us each day. Thank you. Please snuggle and kiss and hug your sweet dumpling for ME!!!

Stephanie said...

Hi! I decided to make a "Hearts for Home" post on my blog. I am having trouble linking to your site though and blogger is refusing to attach your button correctly. It keeps saying something is wrong with the code.

Please come visit and any help regarding the beautiful button would be greatly appreciated. Just found your lovely blog!!!:)

Always,

Stephanie

http://thesweetnessofhome.blogspot.com/

Gae said...

Dear ladies,
Thank you for your involvement this week again. I value your input and inspiration to me. I will be dropping by later today to be blessed by your words and leave comment.
God Bless
Gae ♥

Stephanie said...

Hello everyone!

So, I finally managed to get your regular link button on both my blog post and side bar, but I would love to have the actual "Hearts to Home" button to put on the sidebar for future Tuesdays....loved everyone's lists!

I am new to blogging. I started in April as a way to help me get through my bedrest time-we're down to the last three weeks before baby #5 is born!

May God continue to bless your family Gae and Thank you so much for your wonderful blog!

God's blessings,

Stephanie

ccc said...

I love babymoons!! Congratulations again on your precious baby boy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...