Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Baby Dumpling

I realised I hadn't posted many photos of our precious little 'dumpling' I have put them on Facbook but forgot to put them here too.
So here are a few recent ones of Trahaearn for your pleasure.......cause I love looking at how sweet he is.
Corbyn loves to take care of his 'baby brother'
All wrapped up with Eden
Trahaearn is one of our 'sicky' babies one who is always throwing up, so once again we carry the cloth nappy around to wipe up the spills.
This one was just from taking the photo at the wrong time...poor little guy!
 Big eyes all the time
 Oldest and youngest
 I am so big say's Corbyn....I am ready to catch him in this photo
 Daddy love....
 Even though it is fuzzy this is an after milk look...so contented.
 Asleep in my arms...bliss
 Autumn and baby bunting
 Kynan with his two youngest siblings and they both adore him.
And last of all one of me and my precious blessing

Blessings to you and your homes,

5 comments:

Mom2Seven said...

Awww, thanks for sharing! I love baby pictures. He is adorable! +JMJ+

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics - I haven't been blogging as of late but glad I got to see these pics. Many blessings to you and your family Gae.

Sandra

Trish said...

Simply gorgeous!
LOVE those beautiful big eyes lol!
Is there anything sweeter than watching a sleeping babe?
Gae, I don't know what Eden is wearing...but I want one!!
Keep warm and have a lovely day.
blessings..Trish

Beautifully Forgiven, Kortney said...

Hi Gae! You have such a beautiful family! I love the pix!

I'm stopping by from the Super Stalker Sunday!! Thanks so much linking up with us! I hope you can come Stalk with us again this weekend!

Have a great day,
Kortney
Kortney's Krazy Life

Jen said...

So sweet! Thank you for posting pics! What a snuggly little one! Mine is just starting to crawl now. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...