In today’s busy and aggressive society mothers at home are not given much encouragement to be committed to their role in being home.
In my weekly 'Hearts for Home' post I am encouraging myself and others to commit to thinking about what 4-6 things we can do each week to bring our thoughts, prayers and actions to keeping our 'Hearts for Home'.
I am praying that a spirit of gentleness, generosity in thoughts and time along with loveliness and grace would lead us to be all that God wants us to be.
I pray also that each person involved in 'Hearts for Home' would also pray for any others involved as well.
May you be blessed by this initiative. I pray it brings you and your family many blessings.
So each week list 4-6 things you will commit to that will keep your "Hearts for Home'.
Please leave a you name and a link to your blog (if you don't have one just leave your list in the comment box) and perhaps a comment so we can all see and encourage each other.
If you would like, add the 'Hearts for Home' logo to your side bar as a reminder of your goals.
May God Bless you this week.
♥ Please leave a link to your Hearts for Home Edition on the Mister Linky at the end of the post, so we can all come and visit.
I would also appreciate you linking back here too.☺ ♥ ♥
Enjoying our lives on the 9th August by doing ♥ ♥
Hello Dear Friends,
1. I have made a new header and in the process seemed to have reduced the size of it, even though I cannot work out the the change in my template html. So I am looking to import another template which will probably mean my gadgets will mess up. So if you see a mess here over the next few days please be patient while I get it right again. I may tweak other things as well if I feel the inclination.
2. Taking Trahaearn to the Doctor tomorrow. He seems to be struggling to gain weight and is still projectile vomiting a lot, as well as constant gurgling in his tummy and out. The boy little dumpling is in a lot of pain often and cries. I am thinking he either has reflux (like all our boys so far) or lactose intolerance like big brother Kynan.
Please would you keep him in your prayers and the family as well as he is high demand and so needs me more and thus others are able to have me less?
3. Stephen has his birthday on Saturday and we are making plans for this celebration.
4. Continue the little girls work on Alphabet Path this week. I am planning rainbows and painting and hopefully little rabbits for the end of R week.
5.Try to do another weekly review for our records of the children's education and update the Alphabet posts I have missed.
6. Pray and meditate unceasing as I rely on Our Heavenly Father for strength and support for our family and our circumstances at the moment. I will be praying that I am able to do all I can to be a loving and caring wife, mother and homemaker for those I love. That I am truly present for them and give every outward sign of my inward love for my family.
Praying you all find peace and joy in your own homes this week,
- Keeper of the Hearth
- Feasts of Jesus
- Feasts of Mary
- Midnight Feast
- 12 Days of Christmas
- Stir Up Sunday
- Madi Gras
- Shrove Tuesday
- Ash Wednesday
- Palm Sunday
- Holy Week
- Good Friday
- Ascension Day
- All Saints/All Souls
- Christ the King
- Stations of the Cross
- Liturgical Year
- Feminine Arts