Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hearts for Home - 13th September

 In today’s busy and aggressive society mothers at home are not given much encouragement to be committed to their role in being home.

In my weekly 'Hearts for Home' post I am encouraging myself and others to commit to thinking about what 4-6 things we can do each week to bring our thoughts, prayers and actions to keeping our 'Hearts for Home'.

I am praying that a spirit of gentleness, generosity in thoughts and time along with loveliness and grace would lead us to be all that God wants us to be.

I pray also that each person involved in 'Hearts for Home' would also pray for any others involved as well.

May you be blessed by this initiative. I pray it brings you and your family many blessings.

So each week list 4-6 things you will commit to that will keep your "Hearts for Home'.
Please leave a you name and a link to your blog (if you don't have one just leave your list in the comment box) and perhaps a comment so we can all see and encourage each other.

If you would like, add the 'Hearts for Home' logo to your side bar as a reminder of your goals.
May God Bless you this week.

♥ Please leave a link to your Hearts for Home Edition on the Mister Linky at the end of the post, so we can all come and visit.
I would also appreciate you linking back here too.☺ ♥ ♥

Enjoying our lives on the 13th September by doing ♥ ♥

Hello Dear Friends,

1. I am praying  for peace and tranquility in my heart as i go about my everyday tasks loving and serving the Lord in my vocation as wife and mother and home maker

2. Enjoying time with our family complete with Kynan home. It is amazing that we just slip back into old habits and styles with him home.

3.I am really loving the easy and relatively quick work I am making on these Moonbeams and Applesauce: Rainbow Wool Elf Slipper Tutorial.
 I can pick it up and put it down at anytime and loving the ease of knitting.

4. Plan all the items we need to pack for our trip for Autumn's Deb Ball and our 2 weeks away.

5.While one of my best de-clutterers is home I intend on getting this done. Finding time to do this is difficult and Kynan can work with others without me. Wish us well with this HUGE undertaking. Did I mention we have a pack rat in our home..aka  Stephen

6. I am making slow but good progress with  Autumn's, Deb Dress. I intend to have it finished this week.

Praying you all find peace and joy in your own homes this week,




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Number 1, this is the one that I need prayer with also. Thank you for sharing Gae and enjoy time with your love ones. :)

maria b.

Trish said...

Hi Gae,
I think we can all relate to no.1 on your list this week.
We need to uphold one another in prayer and remember we are not alone in this desire.
Your elf slippers are going to be so cute lol!
Nice and warm and such fun.
I can understand how much you love having Kynan back home with you, my friend.
A lovely blessing indeed!
Autumn's deb will be here before you know it - how exciting!
I hope you have a lovely week dear lady - thanks for hosting so faithfully!
God bless you abundantly..Trish

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

This is my first time participating in Hearts for Home. I saw it on Trish's blog....

Deanna

Judy Dudich said...

Packing for TWO weeks away? My golly, what an undertaking!!!! Prayers for a peaceful state of mind during your big adventure!

Gae said...

Thank you ladies again. May you each have a wonderful week. My prayers are with you and your families
Blessings
Gae

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...