Friday, September 2, 2011

Love you So Much.......

Have you ever have a book that you read over and over?
Of course you do, as do we.
This of course can change at a moments notice.
However at the moment our little ones are getting whoever they can to read this one So Much!

It has been a much loved favourite for many years. In fact it was first introduced to our family when Saxon was a very little 'tacker' and he picked it up from the library. He loved this book right from the start and I must admit it is one of those books that is fun to read aloud. I love to do 'all the voices' as Jo March says in Little Women.

So last week we had this book read so many times a day I lost count. I think it holds many precious memories of holding an excited little child and  reading together enjoying this special time.

I especially love to re visit those favoured books from when the older children were little as it draws the family circle closer together I think.

So what are some of your family's favourite books to read over and over again?

Blessings to you and your homes,

1 comment:

Sue said...

Enjoyed this post, reading to and with children is one of the greatest gifts to them.

I also read your last post about Spring, we are now going into my favorite season which is fall, and Spring is my second, as I see so much new life spring forth. Seeing the children with the worms, brings back so many memories , our children were always so fascinated with nature. Enjoy this new season

Thank you for taking the time to visit me, and please come back for another visit.
Sue

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...