Friday, October 14, 2011

Travel Diary 2 - Kids Town

I am trying to go in order of events we recorded pictorially on our holiday.
Not every day did we do something but we had soem lovely non outing days as well and I want to go in order for our own records, so bear with me please.
One of the first more interesting outings or special days we had on our holiday away was a trip to Kids Town.
This is essentially a huge playground but has  bigger equipment  for older children and even Mummy's who still like to go on the slide and swings too.
So we packed a picnic lunch and drove over to Shepparton and had a great afternoon together.
Essentially below is a sereis of photos that captured our day and the fun we had.
What more can I say....nothing really!!





Blessings to you and your homes,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun was had by all - great pictures. And I'm liking that slide.

Vicky said...

Dear Gae, The photos are beautiful. You must be so proud of your lovely family. God bless, Vicky:)

Emily said...

What a fun looking place!

Vicky said...

I've just passed a stylish blog award onto you, Gae. You have a lovely blog - I hope you are happy to accept the award:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...