- Keeper of the Hearth
- Feasts of Jesus
- Feasts of Mary
- Midnight Feast
- 12 Days of Christmas
- Stir Up Sunday
- Madi Gras
- Shrove Tuesday
- Ash Wednesday
- Palm Sunday
- Holy Week
- Good Friday
- Ascension Day
- All Saints/All Souls
- Christ the King
- Stations of the Cross
- Liturgical Year
- Feminine Arts
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Wow....Stylish Blogger Award for me!
Some time ago Eva tagged me for this award and now Vicky has as well. So I had better get on with it!!
One of the requirements is to share 7 things about my self. Now these I am not sure if they need to be 'new things' or things currently known.
I will attempt to share some new information, but I think this is hard as I tend to use this space as a diary of sorts too.
1. I love to dance and sing, but usually at home within our family.
However I have been know to do this in public as if I were at home.
2. I am a fairly quiet spoken person.
3. If 'stirred up' about a passion of mine I have no hesitation in letting others know, no matter where we are or who is listening.
4. I am from a small family. Parents (step father) and one sister. All my life I wanted a large family (at one time I thought 6 children was large) and so am thankful for this gift.
5. I adore candlelight, fire light, and reading and crafting by these.
6. After my husband, our children are my best friends and I love spending time with them.
7. A role model I have always loved is Ma from the TV series "Little House on the Prairie"
8. My children believe I am stubborn.,...but I beg to differ!! Oops that is 8 and like Vicky I have no respect for rules that do not support my ideals.
You know I am so thankful for getting these but like so many others I know I am reluctant to pass it on to specific people, so this time I am just going to share the information and ask that anyone who has not done it who visits my blog takes it and uses it, because obviously you are a stylish Blogger if you visit here,☺
Blessings to you and your homes,