Thursday, January 19, 2012

Yarn Along- 19th January

I have finally made it back to a Yarn Along with Ginny, hooray!!

It has been ages since I have done much Yarn work, in fact I have spent most of my time reading.
One of the books I am reading at the moment is Dragon Slippers, which is a book I previewed for Vellvin. In fact most of the books I have been reading are ones I am previewing for our Vellvin or ones she has found in the past.

My Yarn Along is one of the finished Dishcloths I have completed. This was the second one I did and I like the fact that it is in 4ply cotton with size 4 needles. It is just the right size and weight for washing up with. I like it so much better than the 8ply one I did that was a larger square too.

Anyway I hope to be contributing more this year with the Yarn Along. Looking forward to seeing what everyone has been up to lately over at Ginny's.

Blessings to you and your homes,
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...