Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Book Wish List ♥

For my birthday this year I was given a gift certificate for books from our older two sons. Truly they know what I love!!

As it was with Amazon I  created a wish list on my  account to try to narrow it down. However I was really very  surprised that when I made the list I did not have a VERY huge list as I usually do.
Of course I was trying to get books for me and not get picture books which are my downfall. I could possible start a Christmas picture book list or even an Easter one.

No that will very quickly use up my allowance :)

So I am sharing this here as an idea of some of the books I would like to get.
If you have any  advice on these books or other similar suggestions please do share.
There can never be too many books on the list!!

Blessings to you and your homes,

2 comments:

allisamazing said...

What a lovely gift. I received one for my kindle for Mother's Day and have yet to use it. I need to sit down and make a wish list as well so I can spend it wisely :)

Vellvin said...

Don't get any of the Steven Lawhead's except the Viking ones for the moment.
After all, I've got to think of some books for my birthday too! ;)
Love Vellvin.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...