Thursday, August 1, 2013

Winter Warmth

Winter is one of my favourite times to dwell on the ability to just be family.
Candle light, lamplight, firelight!
Bonfires, early times to come inside, reading in cosy corners are all activities that tend to bring us together.

Making crafts, knitting, sewing and doing activities with my hands all help me focus on the importance of family and simply being completely there when needed.

All these things are so important in my life and yet can be lost in the busyness of everyday.
So observing the quietness and restfulness of winter is a great way to energise and focus again on the very important parts of my life.

Faith, Family and Home..............

Blessings to you and your homes,
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gae,
Winter is my favorite time too. There is something about being with family, gathered around the fireplace, with mugs of hot chocolate or tea, that makes the time so special.
Blessings to you,
Anne♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...