Saturday, November 16, 2013

It's all I can do..........

Living my life as best  can!! (most of the photos in this post are by one of our younger children but oh so loved because they are real in every way)

Just staying focused on my family.
Appreciating all the special opportunities that come my way each day as I love and care for this family circle I am blessed to be part of.

The butterflies that Arwen catches for me.
Playing endless rounds of  'Old Maid or War' with Moran.
Watching the little ones play as they create new and different games.
Cooking a bit with Myffwyn and just accepting those rambunctious cuddles with Corbyn

Seeing our little chicken hatched and naming him/her "Kidding' because that is Trahaearn's favourite word.
Watching Sherlock with our birthday girl today, 'casue she asked me specially.

Thinking about our Advent plans and how much do we want to commit too.
Snuggling up for a cuddle with those small ones, and middles too who just want to be with me.
How can I say no to that?
Accepting lots of hugs and love from my own dear 'honey' and trying to be generous in my love back.
Still avoiding talking to people about what has happened as we recover from our precious baby loss

Wondering how I will cope tomorrow at Church and 'who will know and what I will say without dissolving into a  puddle of tears'

Taking comfort in the joy of everyday and those most precious loved ones.

It's all I can do......but for now it will have to do!!

Blessings to you and your homes,
 

6 comments:

Bernice Zieba said...

Sorry to hear about your loss. You have a wonderful family. Blessings to you!

Bernice Zieba said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

Gae dear
You know you have much hugs, love and prayers from us. Offering my days for you{{{}}}
And do you know there is nothing wrong with dissolving into a puddle of tears in public, it's a way to honour Cinnamon Grace, to recognise her.
Waiting to talk to you when you are able. I'm sure you got my messages.
Lots of love
{{{{{}}}}}

Erin said...

Gae dear
You know you have much hugs, love and prayers from us. Offering my days for you{{{}}}
And do you know there is nothing wrong with dissolving into a puddle of tears in public, it's a way to honour Cinnamon Grace, to recognise her.
Waiting to talk to you when you are able. I'm sure you got my messages.
Lots of love
{{{{{}}}}}

Angel said...

Gae, I wanted to leave a note for you the other day, but I wasn't able to. But you have been in my thoughts and prayers since then. I was so very sorry to hear of your loss... :-(

Simply Shelley said...

May our Lord give you peace and comfort...so be it Blessings friend

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...