Monday, February 3, 2014

Planning!!!!!


It's very late at night, far later than I wanted it to be but tomorrow we start back our lessons for the new year. We are starting a whole new adventure in our home with a new, technically ready learner in our Home school.

I have spent the last couple of weeks, in amongst other activities planning the year with each child down to the last detail. Hence my lack of sharing on this space!

I do all this on paper first, my thinking just flows better that way and then I type it up and save fro records.

I am sure that with all the research and planning that once I type it up it will not seem to be as much as I thought it might be. But I have planned to last details on daily plans and have printed out all  the pages of activities, colouring pages or written up items for use by all our students.

I am also keen on our Friday afternoon concerts, which will be a combination of testing, acting 'tea time' crafting and art and music appreciation.

Anyway in my excitement I must go to bed so I am ready and willing for an early start (ouch after our holiday mode) in the morning (actually later on now).

Here is hoping I can share more of our family circle as we travel this year together.

Blessings to you and your homes,
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...