Thursday, August 28, 2014

Tasha Tudor Day 2014

Tasha Tudor Day - It has snuck up on me this year!!
It always conflicts with our oldest son and his birthday but now he lives away from home and we can not actually celebrate his birthday on the day, I feel free to have my own 'Tasha Day.'

What that means at this stage I am not sure but I am slanting towards a quiet day or evening, with the emphasis on a pretty Tea Time, some craft and a book to read in front of the fire.
I may finally do a make over for our Sparrow Post if I feel inspired too.

Here are some ways we have celebrated in the past -
Last year  2013 we had a Doll's Fair, it was such a fun day and here is the planning stage we usually go through first
Gardening in 2012
Reflections on what this day means to me in 2011
Quotes that remind me of Tasha in 2011
The elaborate Tea Time we had in 2010 and plans we had for this year as well
The books I have collected and my thoughts in 2009
Our Version of  'Sparrow Post'  in 2009

I am looking forward to seeing what everyone else shares this year too!

Blessings to you and your homes,
 

3 comments:

The BUTT'RY and BOOK'RY said...

Hello Gae,
Happy Tasha Tudor Day!
I enjoyed my visit (and also visited many of your other suggested Tasha posts)
Enjoy a LOVELY DAY!!
Many Blessings, Linnie

Simply Shelley said...

She had such a lovely life. What an inspiration to thousands. Blessings and have a wonderful day of celebration.

Heather said...

Happy Tasha Tudor Day! Hope you have a wonderful day--- with some tea and crafts too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...