Monday, March 30, 2009

Passion Week


About 5 years ago I purchased Passion week figures from Our Fathers House.
These were 57 figures to cut out of wood and the script for all the stories of Holy Week as well as directions for simple props and a map or Jerusalem.
Having had my then 12 year old son cut the wooden figures out with his jigsaw I did not have time to paint the figures and we never used them.
Each year during Holy Week I would remember the figures and realise I left it too late to do anything about painting them.
This year I remembered early enough, but not having enough time or skill(which was another reason for not painting them)I paid my talented daughter Autumn to paint them for me.
The payment for this job was not credits but the other commodity I often use-- a second hand book.

So what started out looking like this

now look like this

<

And now all I have to do is to remember to use them.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Wow! Autumn I'm very impressed.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...