Sunday, September 6, 2009

Fathers Day


♥ Is it really 20 years ago you became a Father. What a glorious vocation you have. Our children could not ask for a more dedicated Father, one who loves and cares for them so intensely.

You have been a Daddy who is dedicated to making our world better one child at a time. To furthering THE KINGDOM one child at a time.

In a world that does not honour it's children you have proven that love can conquer all, and given our children the gift of love and dedication by being the best Daddy you can. By constantly relying on the Grace of God to guide and protect our family you have been a true Knight of the Realm.

Here are a few quotes I found you may enjoy. I can't remember where I got them though ♥

A father carries pictures where his money used to be. -Author Unknown

There is no more vital calling or vocation for men than fathering. -John Throop

Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him Father! -Lydia M. Child

Children's children are the crown of old men and the glory of children are their fathers. -Proverbs 17:6

My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person--he believed in me. -Jim Valvano

One night a father overheard his son pray, "Dear God, make me the kind of man my daddy is."---Later that night, the father prayed, "Dear God, make me the kind of man my son wants me to be. -Anonymous

F...You are my friend.
A...You are my ally.
T...You are my teacher.
H...You are my hero.
E...You are my example.
R...You are my rock.

-K. Williams

♥ And for your viewing pleasure your very own Children.....

All our love

and your children
XXXXXX OOOOOOO

1 comment:

Erin said...

What beautiful quotes.

Happy Fathers' Day Stephen.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...