Thursday, January 14, 2010

Craft Basket Wednesday -- well Thursday.

As I forgot to finish this gift for Arwen for Christmas I am now making it for her birthday.
It will be a Bunny Rabbit from Creative Play for your Baby: Christopher Clouder.
This is a great book with wonderfull crafts and ideas for babies and toddlers, even though there is a book for Toddlers too.
I am not very far along yet and will have to shuffle or I won't finish it in time.

Interested in other peoples Craft Basket's then why not pop over to Knit Together where Amy Caroline is hosting this weekly meme.

Blessings,

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds wonderful! I can't wait to see it when it is finished!

Sarah said...

Hi Gae, Thanks for stopping by my blog! I look forward to seeing the progress you make on this darling bunny! God bless your day!

P.S. I like your summer decorations from the post above, too. It's so fun to see summery things, because when I look out my window here, all I see is SNOW!

Anonymous said...

Oh! I love yarnie toys! Can't wait to see it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...