Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hearts For Home ♥ ♥ 19th January

In today’s busy and aggressive society mothers at home are not given much encouragement to be committed to their role in being home.

In my weekly 'Hearts for Home' post I am encouraging myself and others to commit to thinking about what 4-6 things we can do each week to bring our thoughts, prayers and actions to keeping our 'Hearts for Home'.

I am praying that a spirit of gentleness, generosity in thoughts and time along with loveliness and grace would lead us to be all that God wants us to be.

I pray also that each person involved in 'Hearts for Home' would also pray for any others involved as well.

May you be blessed by this initiative. I pray it brings you and your family many blessings.

So each week list 4-6 things you will commit to that will keep your "Hearts for Home'.
Please leave a you name and a link to your blog (if you don't have one just leave your list in the comment box)and perhaps a comment so we can all see and encourage each other.

If you would like, add the 'Hearts for Home' logo to your side bar as a reminder of your goals.
God Bless you this week.

♥ Please leave a link to your Hearts for Home Edition on the Mister Linky at the end of the post, so we can all come and visit.
I would also appreciate you linking back here too.☺ ♥ ♥

I also have decided I need to print out my list so I can constantly refer to it and therefore keep it in my mind. I also need to have it put up where I can see it constantly.

My list for the 19th January is ♥ ♥

1. To finish off the last of the plans, which are for the little ones schooling this year and the overall resources plans for the year.

2. To finalise the making of presents for Arwen's birthday along with choosing a first birthday cake.

3. Play some board games with Stephen and the children while Stephen is home.

4. Be prepared to stop what I am doing and give attention to the person in need. I can be so focused this can be hard one for me.

5. To confident that plans are coming together and we will be reunited soon.

6. To pamper my feet this week with the treatment they need so I can be more on the go again next week.

Blessings,

2 comments:

Judy Dudich said...

Sounds like you have a busy, yet JOYFUL home this week Gae!
Enjoy that pampering!

Mrs. White said...

I've just found your blog. This is a lovely idea! I will try to participate soon.

Blessings
Mrs. White

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...