Friday, August 13, 2010

Happy Birthday my Love

My dearest Darling Stephen,
Yet another year as come that we can celebrate your birthday.
A day to say especially how much we love you and appreciate all you do for us.
You are and always have been my special man and I have loved living my life with you.
It has been a life that has been full of lots of interesting quirks and turns but it has been a been my honour and privilege to be your wife and mother to our children. As we have grown ourselves and are now watching our children grow, living life, loving and becoming men and women of God I couldn't have asked for anyone else to share this experience called life with.

You are my love, my friend and knight in shinning armour.
A blast from the past for you- Stephen and his dog Blackie

I love you ♥ my honey

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Birthday Blessings to your dear husband!

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Many many more special birthdays as this one has been!!! Wishing you well! Cathy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...